Mike is is Salt Lake this week and next week for training, and Kooper is staying with grandma Annette this week. I have made a list of things I want to get done while they are gone. Last night I set up or Christmas tree which took forever. Tonight I am showing my house at 5pm and then doing a presentation at 6:30 at the college. Tomorrow I made an apt. to go to the spa and get a massage, which was a gift for my birthday from my office. I am also doing little sushi and shopping with my friend Meegan tomorrow. Saturday is my office Christmas party which I am hosting as a little going away party from my house. Mike and Kooper will be back Friday evening and I will hopefully have kept busy so I won't miss them so much.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Friday, November 23, 2007
Cowboy Kooper throwing the baseball
Mike going to play football on thanksgiving morning
Mom and I making Thanksgiving dinner
- Mike, for how loving and supportive he is. For how hard he works to provide for our family. The amazing father he is to Kooper. How he just wants me to be happy.Lets not forget how nice he is to look at!
- Kooper, and how much fun we have with him. He makes us smile and laugh as well as makes us want to yell at times.
- My job, I am so grateful that Kooper gets to come with me. I am grateful I get to work with my best friend. I am grateful to be so passionate about the women and children I work with.
- The temple, I am thankful that I was sealed to my family in the temple. I am thankful to have one close to us as well as the one that is being finished in Rexburg. I am sad that we will move before the temple is opened.
- My house, sounds silly but I love my house. For our first house it is perfect, I could not have asked for a better home that I am more proud of.
- My family, for how supportive they are. For how much love they have for Mike and Kooper.
- My In-Laws, for how much they help us out. For the way they love and care for Kooper.
I could go on and on I feel like I have been so blessed and have so many things to be thankful for. I love where I am at in life I could not as for more.
Posted by Bailey at 12:46 PM
Monday, November 12, 2007
The balloon bouquet
Kooper did not want to let go
It was My Mother-in-Law Annette's 50 birthday this weekend. Jenna came into town from Houston for her birthday. Saturday Annette, Jenna, Nikki, and I all went and got Mani/ Pedi's then did a little shopping to pass some time until the surpries party. Family from all over showed up to wish Annette a happy birthday at her party. Kooper loved all the little kids, it was chaos. He kept closing his eyes and trying to hit everyone with the ballons. We had a great time!
Posted by Bailey at 1:19 PM
Thursday, November 8, 2007
I must share my good news! I have been stressing about not having a job in December because the grant for my job was up November 30th. I was afraid I was going to be working at Wal Mart through the holidays. My boss just told me today we got an extension for the grant through Dec. 31st. Yeah!!!! Now I have a job for the rest of the year. I am beyond relieved and feel like I am being watched over.
Posted by Bailey at 1:21 PM
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Posted by Bailey at 12:11 PM
Posted by Bailey at 10:09 AM
Monday, November 5, 2007
Change of plans flights were supposed to start in Cedar City on Dec. 15th now they will not start until Jan. 8th. This means we don't have to move until Jan. 2008. This is good now we have another month to try and sell our house. Bad news is I don't have a job after November 30th and will most likely have to find a job for the Holidays. Mike's last day in Idaho Falls will be November 16th and then he will be working from home until we move to Cedar City. Not sure if it's stress or something else but I broke out in hives today. Flights starting later is a good thing and at the same time I feel like O.K. lets just go already, so we can move on.
Posted by Bailey at 1:21 PM
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Koop loved his costume, he would say, "cock a doodle doo". He loved knocking on doors for candy, at first he was scared and would hide then he realized what was happening and he loved it. We went around our neighborhood, he was so cute knocking on the doors. Halloween was so much better this year now that Kooper can walk. I think last year he had his costume on less than a half hour. Kooper has had this costume since before he was born, I got it from my baby shower, from Aunt Jan.
Posted by Bailey at 9:34 AM